N/Core is an incubation program exclusively for early-stage nonprofits.
For a period of 6 months, N/Core and its Partners, work closely with the founders to get their ideas in the best possible shape - ready to fundraise, hire and scale.
N/Core accepts applications three times in a year. Two of which falls on August (August 10 in 2017) and April (April 30, 2018)
N/Core application form here
Application link here
About Nudge Foundation
The/Nudge Foundation is a collective of some of India’s brightest entrepreneurs, leaders and change-makers, tacking the greatest human development challenge of our times - poverty.
The N/Core incubator has 3 main tracks:
- 6 months of incubation to accelerate your path to achieving key milestones like product-market fit for your idea, funding etc
- access to a network of influencers and funding sources who can support your growth
- an innovation grant of INR 10 Lakh
The 6 months of incubation include: a kickoff week in Bangalore that you are required to attend in person 5.5 months of mentoring by an N/Core Partner (these interactions can be virtual) a final soiree week in Bangalore that you are required to attend in person again.
Four basic eligibility criteria:
- you are an early-stage startup somewhere between ideas with a plan to pre-scale stage (typically 0-3 years old)
- you have registered or intend to register your organisation as a section 8 company, a trust or a society
- at least one founder is working or committed to working full-time on the idea
- the idea, irrespective of the sector it is aligned with, has the overarching purpose of poverty alleviation or building nonprofit ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial talent - innovation, speed, scale and sustainability.
- Founder Strength - compelling and diverse new-age initiatives
- n/Core: “We care more about the founders than the idea, because we understand that most of the organisations at this early-stage will change their idea significantly, and are open to it.”
To complete the application, you will require the following
- Round 1: detailed application is about your organisation’s vision, approach and goals.
- Round 2: a video interview with two of N/Core selection committee members.
Guardians of Dreams (Gloria Benny, Sujith Varkey)
Blog on n/Core Experience