Notes: A chance to study master's at United Kingdom University fully funded by this scholarship.
The Chevening Scholarship scheme enables students from over 144 different countries to pursue their post graduation in United Kingdom. This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students to pursue one year master's degree in any subject at UK University.
About the Scholarship
This programme commenced in 1983 as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Awards Scheme (FCOAS). Later in 1994, the name changed to Chevening Scholarship. The participating countries are India, Nepal, China, Egypt, Pakistan, Mexico, Australia and so on. However, students from United States are not eligible for this programme.
Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships are open from 6 August, 2018. They close on 6 November 2018 at 12:00 GMT.
- Ensure you have the following documents:
- Valid Passport and ID Proof
- Degree Certificates
- Any two referees who know your academic status.
- Create an account or sign in if you already own one.
- Fill the application form provided with utmost care.
- Upload the documents listed above.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-Eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university.
- Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend of £917 per month outside London and £1134 per month inside London (subject to annual review)
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- Arrival allowance
- Homeward departure allowance
- Cost of one visa application
- Travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- For any assistance mail at email@example.com
- Our Blog