From Rethink Wiki
- Reach out to the person and schedule an interview date and time
- Inform people in the circle about the interview and solicit questions
- Record the interview and collect all collaterals (photos, videos, resources)
- Draft the wiki page for the subject of interview and submit for review
- Draft the wiki page for the person and submit for review
- Draft blog post and submit for review
- Publish the wiki pages and the blog post
- Announce in the circle through newsletter, twitter, facebook and instagram
- Call potential patron and onboard them
- Add photo to google drive
- Add information about the patron to the google sheet
- Add the patron to email group
- Add information about the patron to wiki
- Add the patron to website
Creating a Wiki account for a user
- Goto Special Pages.
- Find Create account (Ctrl-F -> Create account).
- Username should be the official full name of the person (Example: Sijo Kuruvilla George).
- Password should be generated from GRC (a new unique password is generated on each reload).
- Copy the password from the field 64 random hexadecimal characters (0-9 and A-F) (first password field).
- Store the username and password (Google Sheet).
- Fill in the official full name in the Real Name field.
- Skip the other fields (including email field).
- Create account.